- Competitive salary on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- June Chua
- 19 days ago
- Friendly, collaborative working environment
- South of the River
- Expanding WA operation with a national client base
This global organisation with a long-standing WA presence our further expanding their operations here. They are urgently looking to bring on a Facilities and Stores Officer to be responsible for the receipt of all deliveries of goods, inventory control and despatch.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Daily processing of receipting and dispatch transactions to ensure transactions are complete, accurate and timely.
- Weekly physical (cyclical) stock count findings and adjustments (if any) to the SCM.
- Maintain work areas and Stores in a neat and tidy manner.
- Providing freight quotes and lead times to Project Managers, Supply Chain Manager (SCM) and Business Development (BD) staff
- Packaging and marking of goods for shipment.
- Undertake quarterly cyclic or periodic stock-takes as directed by the SCM to optimise stock control and integrity, and in conjunction with the SCM promptly investigate and correct discrepancies.
- Minimum of 2.5 years' experience in stores and facilities
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- Forklift ticket (High Risk Work Licence)
- Must be able to hold an Australian Defence Security Licence
In the first instance please email your resume using the link below. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Williams on 08 9221 3300