Due to an increase in the number of projects our client is now seeking a new Field Manager to assist on a large network upgrade project.
Your new role will see you responsible for delivering all field upgrade works as part of a state wide Network upgrade. This will involve the management of sub-contractors within strict time frames, budgets and requirements. This role will involve travel around Victoria where you will be investigating issues as required and conducting audits. You will also be providing technical support on network infrastructure and maintaining strong client relationships. You MUST have a valid Drivers License to be considered for this role.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience operating electronic test equipment
- Experience in staff and contractor supervision
- Valid drivers license
- Be capable to obtain Construction Industry Induction Card or already possess one
- Comfortable working at heights
- Prior optical fibre, IP networks and RF equipment experience
Our client is offering a permanent position working on a large network upgrade project with opportunities to grow within the business. Head office will be based in the South Eastern suburbs but there will be extensive travel required.
For further information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.