- Field Operations carry out all non-centralised activities,
- Maintenance & Upgrades and includes functions: Telecom, e.g. Fixed & Mobile, and; non Telecom functions, e.g. Electro/Mechanical & Site
- Ordering, maintaining, and refuelling DG (diesel generator)
- Recording the running hours
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sites, Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site support Systems.
- Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Preventive maintenance of site equipment is performed according to given time window and quality metrics.
- Network optimization
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers
- Maintain Site Folders and provides data to the Network Operation Centre
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management,: sends, receives and store spares according to the spare part management process
- All rigging as required by Field operations Manager.
Field Operations Rigger
|Job Title:||Field Operations Rigger|
|Salary:||Up to $550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alan Dowdall|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 15:35|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's