- $400.00 per day
- Job Type
- Callum Grieve
- 11 days ago
Looking to hire experience BTS Technicians to facilate the newly announced 5G role outs across the Sydney Metropolitan area.
If you are looking for a change and wanting to join one of Australia's leading providers in Telco Infrastructure then this is the position for.
In this position you will be working on a variety of projects which will include swap outs of LTE to 5G BTS Equipment.
We are looking for strong experience across Field Service Technician 4G/5G within the telecommunication space.
Call testing, Documentation, BTS builds/installation/swaps, Fault finding, BTS Commissioning are the major requirments for this positon.
Experience working installing Ericsson/ Nokia products portfolio is highly desirable.
Must to apply for this position:
- Current experience with installation of cabinets, racks, jumpering, rectifiers, DC power, cabling, alarms
- Fault finding
- Acceptance documentation
- At least 3 years' experience worked on a range of BTS radio and transmission equipment
- OH&S industry card
- Drivers licence is essential
- RF Awareness certification
- Tower rescue (not essential but highly regarded)
- Working at heights certificate
- First Aid certificate
This work is ongoing and we are looking to hire the best talent within market to ensure that these projects are completed to highest of standards for our client. If you feel you have the skills and experience please click below to APPLY.