- Competitive daily rate on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 9 days ago
Previous experience working in a Mining & Resources (or similar) environment, as well as experience working in a remote/regional location is a must!
- Allocation and deployment of Windows-based desktops & notebooks, print devices, IT Accessories, removable storage and telephony.
- Triage and troubleshooting of Windows-based desktops & notebooks, print devices, removable storage and telephony configuration of MS Office software, email & messaging, internet access, patch management and remote access.
- Escalate issues to other various support teams and Project Site Coordinators.
- 2+ years previous experience working in Level 2 desktop support roles.
- FIFO experience within the Mining or Oil + Gas sectors (or similar) is essential.
- Experience in the maintenance and support of Windows based desktops and peripherals.
- Any Cisco based Networking skills/ experience is desirable.
- Technically savvy and passion for hands-on support work in a demanding environment.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.