- Melbourne C B D
- $740 Per Day (Inc Super) | 3 Month Contract
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- about 1 month ago
- $740 Per Day (Inc Super) - MAX
- Melbourne CBD
- APAC's Largest steel manufactures
Work with one of APAC's largest steel manufactures, they are one of the fastest growing organisations in the world.
About the role
This position will team up with the Manager Finance - Information Technology to build all the Finance analytics related to billing and cost analysis for the new services. Robust, repeatable and streamlined processes will be prepared with the view that the toolset and training is handed over to the IT Product Owners governing the financials.
Reports to: Manager Finance - Information Technology
- Providing financial analysis and support to the technology team
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver financial billing analytics (starting with but not limited to Workplace, Hybrid Infrastructure)
- Drive transformation & process improvements in the reporting services function to deliver succinct and relevant reports to the IT Product Owners and IT Lead Team.
- Being active in the planning, delivery, and maintenance of financial systems appropriate to ASP needs.
- Actively collaborate across all businesses and functions to achieve the best results for ASP.
- Uphold, support, and improve upon the conduct of business processes according to companies policies and procedures.
- Ensure that business and customer finance needs are effectively identified, and appropriate solutions delivered through a customer focused, coordinated approach.
- Deliver best practice process, procedure, systems and governance to the organisations ASP finance function. Using Robotics Process Automation where possible.
Required Qualification and Experience
- CPA/CA or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to influence and manage a diverse range of stakeholders with different (and often competing) priorities.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Effective in achieving improvements in reporting while also effectively supporting stakeholder needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and ability to motivate people through collaborative skills, results driven.
- Substantial financial & business experience in financial management, systems, accounting, and costing.
- Experienced Microsoft Excel
- IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) and SAP experience preferred but not essential
- Experienced in data analytics and visualisation tools (Power BI).
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW' button or alternatively email your CV directly to email@example.com