The company is a large financial institution listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, which offers a range of products. They are looking for an exceptional Finance BI Analyst to identify areas of improvement and provide solutions within finance, data, and accounting. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD for a permanent opportunity.
- Working with the business and stakeholders to develop and deliver recommendations and solutions to business problems.
- Be involved in project work, estimation, planning and implementation with the finance team and support accurate and timely information.
- Analysis of financial systems (ie. General Ledger/PAS) within the Wealth Management team.
- Working on Wealth Management BAU initiatives and data governance requirements.
- A strong background in financial services and a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Technical Analyst with Finance/accounting experience.
- Previous experience on a number of end to end projects. You will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- Strong technical analysis across finance platforms in BI and Data.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and People Soft General Ledger.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, previously working with Senior Management/Head of/Executive level.
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.