- New South Wales
- $140000.00 - $160000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Majella Sanders
- about 1 year ago
- Experienced Business Analyst
- 2 year fixed term contract with potential for further extension beyond
- South / East Sydney Location
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Finance Business Analyst to be based between Matraville / Sutherland.
The successful candidate will be a change agent, who can identify and implement financial processes for a finance team where skills and knowledge gaps have been identified, and also where old processes need to be replaced with new. The ideal candidate would be required to direct, manage and
educate a team and report into the CFO accordingly.
Key experience required:
- Approximately 5+ years of applicable work experience in a Finance / Business Analyst capacity
- Experienced working within inance teams, with a strong working knowledge of the business workflows and processes
- Experienced with ERP solutions and how they support the finance function
- Strong reporting and financial modelling skills
- Significant experience in process improvement and process mapping
- Experienced with Lean Six Sigma or Agile methodologies and other improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business processes, use case, task and workflow analysis
- Demonstrated experience in Business Process Re-Engineering or business transformation initiatives
- Able to deliver training/coaching and mentoring to the existing finance team as a part of the change/transformation process
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Strong SQL and Excel sills
- Current Driver's License
2 year fixed term hire opportunity paying a base salary in the region of $140-$160K + superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience).
Our client is keen to commence interviews, so if you are interested please click the "APPLY NOW" button below.