- South Australia
- Contract plus possible extensions
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 2 months ago
- 6 month contract plus possible extensions
- Financial Analysis / Systems Accounting / Business Analysis
- Centrally located
We are seeking multiple Finance System Business Analyst for a contract with a large SA Government department. The Finance System Business Analyst will come from a Systems Accounting background and experience providing business analysis and systems analysis specific to finance and procurement process associated with the implementation of a large ERP system.
Finance System Business Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and technical coordination to support the implementation of the finance and procurement module.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience working as a systems accountant and expertise providing analysis, advice on the same.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders and to identify and address business needs.
- Experience leading the financial analysis, business processed for ICT projects.
- Expert understanding of finance systems accounting in relation to finance business processes, system and integration testing
- Experience preparing test plans and systems and integration testing.
- Prior experience providing training, development of technical documentation and functional specification.
- Experience processing change requests and providing financial system focused on technical support.
Please apply online or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for more information.