- New South Wales
- $65-90 per hour
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 10 months ago
Primary purpose of the role:
The position is a primary support function for senior legal staff of the organisation. They will provide financial analysis, budget analysis, financial reporting and financial management services to internal clients and look for business improvement opportunities. They will also prepare external reports, budgets and respond to external high level queries.
- Complete the organisation budget, forecast and reporting processes including the preparation of reports to the Executive and teams.
- Analyse financial and operational information to identify issues and opportunities for improvement, and highlight areas of best practice.
- Provide quality financial management information and contribute expert advice to enable informed decisions to be made by management.
- Provide a key point of contact, information and query resolution for internal and external customers.
- Provide budget/forecast/prior period analysis, reporting and financial management consultancy service to a nominated portfolio of stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing review and maintenance of accurate forecasts for teams.
- Manage the preparation of reports, analysis and commentary required by the organisation, cluster and Audit and Risk Committee and/or other stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Finance Experience in the public sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Budget/ forecasting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be available to interview and to commence immediately
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now! For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.