- $70.00 - $90.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 8 months ago
Analysis of current state and options for future state financial modelling.
- Confirm current operating model and gaps (financial and non-financial elements, service implications).
- Analyse and define desired high level business requirements, outcomes and timeframes.
- Design an evaluation/assessment framework to critically analyse options.
- Undertake SWOT analysis and detailed costing of each option.
- Compare and contrast options and prepare findings and recommendations in summary and detailed formats (including graphical, written/report, presentation style).
Required Skills / Knowledge-
- Evidence of high level problem solving skills, including conceptual and analytical ability within a complex financial management environment.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in business analysis and implementing financial/business improvement.
- Significant contemporary knowledge of fiscal governance and financial management processes.
- Substantial practical experience in complex data analysis, and financial and non-financial modelling.
- Highly motivated and capable of delivering projects according to agreed objectives.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For further enquires please contact Sandee on 9221 3300