- $70.00 - $90.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 8 days ago
- Supporting the development of governance and ICT proposals to develop suitable cost models
- Providing specialist financial analysis support to other Business Analysts during the development of major business cases and projects.
- Liaising and working with business users to define and re-design business processes and identify corresponding solution requirements while establishing appropriate expectations and business scope.
- Contributing to the establishment of Business Analysis systems, processes and methodologies.
Required Skills / Knowledge-
- Demonstrated flexible, organised and customer orientated service with a demonstrated capacity to deal with competing priorities and deliver tasks to a high professional standard under tight deadlines.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively to a cross section of stakeholders in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrated well developed conceptual and analytical skills in conducting high level and critical research and analysis on a range of identified issues, with the ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Substantial experience in private and/or public sectors finance and accounting.
- Able to work with, lead and facilitate business clients at individual and group level to develop business case inputs.
- Considerable ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment.
- Practical experience applying economic principles, financial, quantitative and cost/benefit, cash flow and risk analysis techniques.
- Experience and/or training in traditional and lean Business Analysis methodologies and techniques (e.g. BABOK, Story Mapping, Use Case Development, Lean Business Analysis).
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For further enquires please contact Kate Reynolds on 9221 3300