- $ Hourly APS5
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 27 days ago
12-month hourly rate contract in Melbourne CBD with ongoing potential.
Our client is a large federal Agency with its workforce distributed nationally. We are seeking multiple Intelligence Analysts to work in a team within the Fraud and Compliance Branch. The team contributes to the development, planning, and production of intelligence outputs and outcomes.
Working as part of a team, with contacts in the Agency and external parties your duties will be to:
- Analyse and evaluate information to produce intelligence reports
- Conduct formal and informal interviews and meetings with staff, customers and third parties to obtain required information
- Contribute to process improvements in the Fraud and Compliance Branch
- Provide administrative support for the team
- Identify trends and report on control weaknesses
- Update databases and to assist with developing a robust intelligence store
- Use a range of analytical tools to assist in producing tactical intelligence reports
- Experience in intelligence or investigations
- Ability to analyse multiple sources of information to identify risk
- Accurate and concise written communication
- Attention to detail
- Interest in progressing in the field of Intelligence.
- A high-level understanding and knowledge of disability or lived experience in the field of disability would be preferred
The successful candidate will be required to have (or be able to obtain and maintain) a Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance (ie Baseline Security a minimum).
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725