Our client, a federal agency, is seeking a number of Fraud and Risk Control Officers to join the Fraud and Compliance Branch in Melbourne's CBD.
We have 2 x APS5 Level and 1 x APS 6 Level position available for 12-month initial terms in Melbourne's CBD. All contracts offer fantastic workplace flexibilty and the ability to extend well beyond 2020.
Support the Fraud and Compliance Branch, coordinating and planning fraud risk assessments as outlined in the Fraud Control Framework 2017.
The APS6 Level position may involve leadership of team members and will have project-level leadership responsibility.
Deliver the Agency's objectives around Fraud Control:
- Work with the Branches to drive evidence based fraud prevention and control frameworks and programs of work
- Undertake fraud risk assessments
- Identify areas of potential fraud risk
- Invesitgate and analyse data from disparate sources
- Provide leadership across the Agency and support managers understand and control fraud risk
- Background in government fraud risk management
- Understanding of Fraud Control Framework 2017
- Certificate IV or Diploma od Government (Fraud Control)
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725