- $85 - $90 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 6 days ago
- Contract to 23rd December 2019
- Open to Australian Citizens + Permanent Residents
About the Client
Our client is a longstanding and respected educational establishment providing opportunities for over 12,000 students and staff. As one of Australia's leading institutions, they focus on practical work-based learning that enables a variety of pathways into future prospects.
About the role
This opportunity will see you leverage your front-end development experience to assist in building an application that will enhance the digital experience of student users. You will be heavily involved in building user interactive features and digital experiences that will enable students to undertake a number of activities online.
You must be confident in their development approach and be able to anticipate technical requirements and possible interactions with other project work and be able to discuss the technical benefits of a solution. You will work closely with project resources to utilise business specifications, support testing and report progress to the Project Manager.
Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing web applications
- An understanding of software design patterns, source control management and good coding practices
- Ability to assist in content planning and organisation of web information architecture.
- Provide practice on SEO and UI/UX
- Experience with JSON and Adobe Experience Manager (highly desirable)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Wanya Eggler on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.