- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 3 days ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2020
About the Role
The Front End Developer will work within an agile delivery team of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in application design for front end + API layers
- Experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications
- Experience in Single-Page Application (SPA)
- Experience producing detailed design documentation
- Experience in SASS/Amazon Web Services/Typescript desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.