In this role you will engage with a range of stakeholders across a large organisation, and work across a variety of system enhancements and improvements for AEM, and translate business requirements into design documents.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Front End Developer
- Demonstrated project experience with AEM, and a good technical understanding of the platform
- At least 1+ years of AEM 6.2 experience
- Experienced in HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular JS
- AEM Adaptive Forms
- Knowledge of business processes within marketing
- Proven experience in Agile environments
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Immediate availability/able to start at short notice
Please send your confidential resume to the APPLY button. For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.