Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Front End Developer to support Adobe Experience Cloud implementation.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possibl extension thereafter based in Parramatta/ Sydney CBD (flexible work arrangements available).
- Experience developing web applications using J2EE
- Experience in implementing AEM websites with experience on AEM 6.3+
- Hands on experience with designing and building AEM components, templates and working with JCR, Sling, OSGI frameworks, workflows and integrating AEM with other applications.
- Experience working with front end frameworks such as responsive design, bootstrap, jQuery, SPA is a plus
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and automated testing is nice to have.
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape and working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile team
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org