If you're a senior technical development professional with exceptional stakeholder engagement capabilities, please do get in touch. This is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the level you aspire to. Use your existing brilliance to drive their development offering.
Who are they?
First and foremost, they are an innovation & agile development company. From Design Research to DevOps, they are specialists in the end-to-end development of breakthrough digital experiences.
With offices globally, they are looking for their next superstar to join the leadership team in their new operations in Sydney.
You will be in the inner circle of all their projects and successes. They offer an exciting and creative working environment, with endless opportunities to develop your skills, travel and take your career to the next level.
Who are you and what will you be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded individual to partner with the CTO to continue to build the Sydney practice and spear-head business direction, strategic planning and market penetration.
Your technical environment
- Digital projects: web, tablet and mobile applications# Understanding of systems engineering concepts, ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, Business case studies, translating and simplifying requirements, management and communication.
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Provide full stack expertise to the engineering team and establish best practices on code quality and performance.
- Lead and mentor engineers to deliver high-quality codes and projects.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to build great applications.
- Build confidence in our project delivery through automated testing, continuous integration, monitoring, and analytics.
- Provide architecture-level and code-level feedback for the engineering team.
- Shepherd technical decision-making process and provide technical road-map and thought-leadership.
- You have at least 10 years of hands-on experience in Front-end development generally but the CTO is a big-time React fan so expertise (or close to) on that particular library would be sweet.
- You are a creative individual with deep technological expertise, business acumen and software development background. You must be able to communicate well with both internal and external parties with a good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You are interested in designing scalable, reliable and secure software using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and technical environments.
- You will be invited to take part in R&D work done within their Practices. You will have the
chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences.
- You will have the opportunity to write articles for their blog or specialized press, and become a genuine ambassador of the brand, as part of your active role in the development of the company.