- market rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- over 1 year ago
Work for this large commercial company who is a big player in the entertainment industry. You will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a .Net Developer with strong exposure to React. You will be given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
- Provide expert advice and consultancy to delivery teams, assisting them to select and apply tools and techniques to build, deploy and configure software systems
- Maintain up to date knowledge, provide examples of contemporary approaches, techniques, and technologies used in the building, deployment, and configuration of software and systems
- Influence and operate as a genuinely trusted advisor throughout the sector
- Build strong business relationships based on trust and delivery, maintain and foster relationships with all stakeholders
- Provide outstanding customer service and experiences, own and take-action on issues effectively, efficiently and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum 2 years as a Senior Front End Developer or a Lead Front End Developer
- React - Must have
If you think you have the skills for this role please click the 'Apply' button now. Contact Danielle Wren or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333 for more information. Alternatively, email below.