- Long-Term Contracts
- Multiple Positions
- Open to Citizens and PR's
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience of Web Development experience (WCAG2.0 AA compliant)
- Ability to develop responsive layouts that are accessible to WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
- Experience of front end pre-processors and languages, e.g SASS, LESS, Typescript. In addition to understanding when to use modern front-end frameworks e.g. Angular, React.
- Experience with modern front end build tools e.g. Gulp, Grunt and version control systems e.g. Git, SVN.
- Proven ability to write quality well-tested code and investigate the simplest solution to a given problem plus knowledge of Test Driven Design (TDD).
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.