Collaborative and friendly working environment
Our client is looking for a Front-End Developer (Design/HTML/CSS) to join their growing team. The successful applicant would contribute to the development of complex, multi-national websites; and must have expertise in creating clean, modular, semantic, front-end code using the latest web technologies, produced to current web standards.
- An eye for detail and an understanding of what it means to be "pixel perfect'
- Ability to liaise with clients and other staff and able to take initiative
- Proficient understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of UX and UI concepts
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser testing and debugging
- 1 - 2 year's experience with React and experience developing PWA
- Experience in working with a CMS
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (e.g. SASS)
- Good understanding of technical SEO principles
- Basic understanding of server-side languages (e.g. PHP)
- Basic understanding of version control systems such as Git
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.