- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- Contract to December 2020 with extension option
- Experience in developing mobile web applications
About the Organisation
This statutory agency manages and coordinates the national approach to policy setting, governance and management of various health products for the federal and state and territory governments. Working within this small agency, you will within close-knit teams but will have the opportunity to make a huge impact and grow and diversify your skills.
About the Role
As a Full Stack developer, you will be required to:
- Develop external facing web applications
- Perform maintenance work/production support for existing application (BAU)
- Integrate software across multiple platforms and environment
- Support and troubleshoot technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desired outcome
- Experience in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end-user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.