Talent International is working in partnership with a high-profile government organisation to assist in sourcing a Full Stack Developer on contract based in Sydney CBD.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be implementing new features as well as enhancing existing features with the following technologies.
- NodeJS backend development and Serverless framework
- AWS cloud services including:
- o AWS Lambda
- o Amazon DynamoDB
- o Amazon RDS (PostgreSQL)
- o Amazon API Gateway
- o Amazon CloudFront
- o AWS CloudFormation
- o AWS developer tooling (CodePipeline/CodeBuild)
In order to qualify for the role you should have the experience in following skill set:
- Experience in AWS cloud, Experience in ReactJS.
- Experience with mircoservices and serverless design.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence (desirable)
- Experience with Git (desirable)
Please note that this role is initially offered as a 6-month contract with potential to extend thereafter and all candidates will need to hold Australian Citizenship in order to be shortlisted.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.