- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 5 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation to assist in sourcing a Full Stack Developer to join the small team of developers, looking after portfolio of corporate applications.
The candidate will be mainly working on new projects being developed and integrations with latest technologies as well as help the team maintaining/enhancing existing applications.
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in application development i.e. .Net Frameworks, C#, ASP.Net, SQL/Oracle, API/Web Services and etc.
- Knowledge and experience in developing architecture artefacts including Solution Architecture designs
- Proven experience in .NET core and Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
- Must have the experience in C# / .NET framework/ .Net Core.
- Experience in API's, SQL Server/Oracle , HTML / CSS and Micro services.
- Must have experience in Automation Testing - Unit/Integration/end to end.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience in Azure Cloud , Test Driven Development , Mobile Apps development - React/Vue/Xamarin.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Greenacre
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.