They are growing their development team and looking for a strong .Net C# full stack developer to work on all aspects of their applications - combination of green field and mature application development environment.
The primary focus will be the creation and implementation of high quality digital apps with an emphasis on clean and efficient code, always with an eye on usability and performance.
Your main duties will include the creation of modules, components, Web API controllers, C# middle tier services and unit tests that meet defined functional requirements in an Agile development environment. UI/UX designs are delivered by the design team and implementation of those designs in terms of web API, front end animations, CSS, and conforming HTML will be up to you.
You will work as part of a high functioning team along with dedicated front-end developers, other Full-stack Developers and Business Process Analysts.
- Add to and maintain existing web API services
- Deliver complete, clean, tested, reusable UI components and work flows
- Ensure high performance on both mobile and desktop
- Communicate with both internal and external web services
- Be a valuable and integral part of a high functioning team
- Professional, precise communication
- Deep knowledge of OOD, software patterns and AngularJS practices based on practical experience
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods
- Client-side validation with responsive feedback
- Experience with creating infrastructure serving the front-end application and assets
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (CI) processes and practices
- Working knowledge of code repositories, branching and merging
- Write comprehensive unit tests
- Expert knowledge of C#, LINQ, EF, SQL and the Microsoft development stack.
- Working knowledge of the Material UI framework is useful
- 5+ years of Full stack Development experience - must have played a significant technical role in delivering an enterprise-class web application.
- Fluency in client-side MVC framework and/or ASP.Net MVC.
- Entity Framework.
- Visual Studio, .Net/C#.
- Experience in Cloud - Azure preferred
Please apply now and if you have any questions call Aman Singh 039602 4222