- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- 2 months ago
They are not looking for someone to simply 'fit' into the already established culture, rather they are looking for someone to come and add to it, and make it even better.
Programming experience in one or more of the following:
- FRONT: Angular, React, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- BACK: Java, C#, Python
- Propose service upgrades using modern languages, libraries, and test patterns
- Process issues by proposing and implementing fixes and enhancements
- Create features in C# and AngularJS
- Build RESTful WebApi end points for data queries (LINQ) to Entity Framework models
- Create complex domain logic in C# .Net, maintained with in depth NUnit unit tests
- Design, implement, and migrate relational database tables using Entity Framework
- Design, develop, and maintain user experience orientated UI (Angular 1.x based)
- Perform ASP.Net application deployments via Team City builds and Octopus Deploy
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence, good presentation, and initiative.
- Able to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com