- $120000.00 - $140000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- about 16 hours ago
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to lead our development team, building tech for the Sports, Entertainment and Retail industries. This role is immersive and high-performing digital experiences, closing the loop between consumer engagement and action. This full-time position is based in the heart of the Perth CBD, where you will work with all levels of the business including CTO, Architects and a wide range of developers.
There will be plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as the company scales.
- Assist the CTO with making key technical decisions
- Work closely with the UI Designer to deliver a world-class UX experience
- Participate in analysis, design, estimation with the rest of the team
- Write clean, scalable and self-documenting code
- Write unit and integration tests where they add value
- Ensure frontends work cross-platform and are responsive at all breakpoints
- Develop fast, secure, scalable and performant REST API's
- Design and develop database tables, indexes, views and SQL queries
- Stay up to date with all of the industry's trends and best practices
- Team player, happy to share knowledge and skills and collaborate with others
- Experience as working as a Lead Full Stack Engineer previously (Desired)
- Excellent with developing React applications (Desired)
- Experience with .Net Core and Docker containers (Desired)
- Experience with database design, optimisation and scaling
- Solid understanding of building REST API's and the HTTP spec
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving ability with attention to detail
- Passionate about development and always driven to learning and improving your skills
- Believe quality is everyone's responsibility
- Experience with Redis or other in-memory caching is a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms Azure, AWS or GCP is a plus
This is not your typical start-up organisation; our client, established for several years now, have strong backing from their Directors and Board Members. They are fully driven by delivering never before seen engagement tech and providing deeper integration into customers' day-to-day. Their office is a very open and honest working environment where no two days are the same; you get to work on exciting technologies and continue your technical development.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY' button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Prasanna Kumar or Miles Murray on +61 8 9221 3300.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com