- Competitive salary on offer!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Calvin Ebenezer
- about 2 months ago
Adelaide based permanent position
My client a product development company is looking to hire a seeking Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer. You will be working in a fast-paced software development process as part of an agile product engineering team, writing and reviewing code primarily in Ruby and TypeScript
Technical Skills Required:
- 1+ years' development experience with Ruby on Rails (frontend and backend) with a passion to further your skills in Ruby and similar frameworks.
- Experience of MVVM patterns
- General knowledge about UI and controls
- Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) development.
- Strong skills with a relational database (ideally Postgres), SQL and general database knowledge.
- Experience working with the Atlassian product suite (i.e. JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience working in a software development role for a product-based organisation / environment with accountability for end-to-end delivery.
- Experience in developing software using Java, and other languages such as C++, Python would be nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle and supporting toolsets.
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.