- $100000.00 - $120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- 6 days ago
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer/Engineer to join our client's Development team, maintain and continuously improve a web-based application. You'll be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing applications/features in PHP.
You will be working with modern PHP environment and be part of a bigger team of Developers, DevOps Engineers and UX gurus. To fit in with the company culture you will be enthusiastic, align with positive company values, constantly learning, innovative and collaborative, and most importantly a team member who works hard but can take time out to have a laugh.
- Build efficient, secure, testable and reusable PHP using modern PHP and Codeignitor development methodologies and patterns.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies or practices to maximise development efficiency.
- Participate in technical discussions and decision making.
- Lead technical solutions
- Contribute to the overall engineering culture.
- Support our offshore development team
- Drive cross-team engineering efforts
- Communicate with stakeholders on delivery progress and timing.
- Mid Level or Expert experience with PHP
- MVC frameworks particularly Codeigniter
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Agile development experience
This is not your typical start-up organisation; They're fully driven by delivering never seen before technology. Their office is a very honest work environment where integrity, commitment, empathy, openness and colleague empowerment are king. Here no two days are the same; you get to work on exciting technologies and continue your technical development.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB' button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Prasanna Kumar or Miles Murray on +61 8 9221 3300.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com