- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Samuel Fontana
- 5 months ago
Contract: 6 Months + Extensions
Daily Rate: Dependent on your experience
The project: support the design, build and maintenance of the Fuel Management System. Fuel Management Program is the state-wide program of works to manage fuel on public and private land.
- Designing and developing new software systems based on user requirements
- Consulting with business stakeholders and product owners to understand requirements and provide technical advice.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements in line with strategic roadmap.
- Implement Software using Microsoft.NET (Including core) & SQL Server
- Maintaining Software systems implemented in .NET, Classic ASP, Java and Ruby.
- Performing Code reviews and mentoring junior software engineers.
- Performing unit testing, integration testing for components developed.
- Maintaining and supporting production systems.
- Assisting inquiry discovery processes and enquiries for information, Extracting data from databases using SQL and reporting tools.
- Proven skills in the Microsoft.NET Framework, preferably including experience with .NET Core.
- Strong and Proven skills in modern web application frameworks (Angular 6+, Bootstrap).
- Proven SQL Server database skills, including stored procedures and query optimisation.
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment strategies and software (e.g. Jenkins, Chef).
- Experience with common Software design patterns including MVC.
- Experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience working in a true Scrum development environment and strong understanding of Agile principles and values.
- Demonstrated Capability to learn new development languages and frameworks.
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and experience in the development, maintenance and provision of information and communication systems and associated services.
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at email@example.com