- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- about 1 year ago
Location: Macquarie Park/Burwood
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Functional Analyst with SAP Business Planning & Consolidation.
- Manage the engagement with business stakeholders for requirements validation in projects of varying scale and size
- Design and Develop solution options to meet business requirements in co-ordination with the IT Delivery partner
- Coordinate and manage work with various stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are achieved within agreed timelines.
- Coordinate and align Equip design with any integrated systems design along with their IT teams.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders, Customers of Centre of Excellence and other team members to ensure deliverable outcomes are met
- Demonstrated experience in designing SAP solutions and integration with Non-SAP applications in the specific functional area.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying multiple solution options and drive decision making, working with stakeholders to support and endorse the design and deployment plans.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently using initiative, self-direction and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org