Functional Applications Specialist
|Job Title:||Functional Applications Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 09:50|
NSW Government Organisation
3 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Functional Applications Specialist on a contract based in Sydney.
* Superior experience and a record of achievement in planning, leading and managing critical, highly complex and/or large technical solutions in a large and complex service industry organisation.
* Extensive experience as a Functional Analyst working with Oracle Applications in the areas of Finance and Procurement, including experience in implementation, upgrade and production support environments.
* Functional knowledge of Sub-Ledger Accounting, Multi Organization Access, eBusiness Tax or Advanced Intercompany Global System.
* Extensive experience in or a high level working knowledge in two or more of the following Oracle eBusiness functional areas: General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, iProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Entry, Cash Management, Receivables, Projects, eBusiness Tax and integration with Oracle Financials and Procurement applications.
* Demonstrated experience in or a high level working knowledge of Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service, Oracle Financial Close Cloud Service, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, and/or Oracle ERP Cloud.
* Demonstrated understanding of the implications of recent and imminent changes in Australian and International Accounting Standards.
* Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
* Superior analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Engineering Functional Specialist
Melbourne C B D
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Developer
EL1 Assistant Director MASCO
New South Wales
EL1 - $520.00 PER DAY + Superannuation
SAP Consultant - Market Interaction (Customer Service)
6 month contract