- Sydney C B D
- Great rates on offer!
- Job Type
- Athalia Joseph
- 9 days ago
The company is a large financial institution who offers a number of products across insurance. They are looking for an adaptable Senior Business Analyst to work across projects in General Insurance, at either their Sydney CBD or Western Sydney office. You will be reporting to the Practice Manager on a 6 month contract with a view to extend.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Facilitating business requirement workshops as well as delivering BRDs and User stories.
- Managing and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Analysis of root causes, determining remediation steps and identifying breaches.
The Skill Set
The successful Senior Business Analyst will need to have a minimum of 1 year working on General Insurance projects as well as:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience working on end to end projects. You will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication, having worked with senior level management.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at email@example.com