- Sydney C B D
- Competitive salary on offer
- Job Type
- Athalia Joseph
- 7 days ago
The company is a large financial institution who offer a number of products ranging from general savings accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a project involving General Ledger. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD, reporting to the Project Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Facilitating business requirement workshops as well as delivering BRDs and User stories.
- Managing and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Analysis of root causes and determining remediation steps, and identify breaches.
The Skill Set
The successful Senior Business Analyst will have:
- A strong background in financial services working with the business, and a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience on a number of end to end projects. You will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions.
- At least 1 year working with General Ledger.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement having worked with senior levels.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at firstname.lastname@example.org