- NSW Government Client
- 12 -month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
- Sydney CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced GIS Analyst responsible for supporting the management, coordination and analysis of the Intelligent Congestion Management Programs GIS databases, systems and relevant stakeholders including transition to support.
- Maintain quality documentation of analysis, methodology and findings to ensure the provision of insightful, easy to understand support processes and reporting
- Utilise GIS, BI software (such as Tableau, SAP Business Objects) and other relevant software
- Analyse, interpret and present spatial and as spatial data
- Troubleshoot and automate project workflows and data integrations
- Provide GIS SME input & guidance to stakeholders and projects
- Provide GIS development input & guidance to stakeholders and projects
- Provide GIS integration input & guidance to stakeholders and projects
- Provide GIS data modelling input & guidance to stakeholders and projects
- Deploy ArcGIS Online and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of ArcGIS or other GIS, ETL (such as FME) software, BI tools (Tableau, SAP Business Objects) working with API's and SQL
- Experience with ArcGIS suite of products: ArcGIS - Pro, - Online, -Apps, -ArcCatalog, -ArcSDE, mobile GIS solutions and ArcGIS Server.
- Experience with developing/enhancing GIS Applications using Java Script, Python and other relevant languages
- Experience in sourcing, capturing and maintaining datasets combined with knowledge of spatial data modelling and database design as well as experience with database development, SQL and Spatial Services.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.