Our client has a requirement for a subject matter expertise in GIS Data Services. You will have in depth knowledge ESRI's enterprise software suite. Additionally, demonstrated experience in data discovery, quality control and technical documentation is required.
- Assist and provide the service governance and policy relating to data and services.
- Assist and provide data management principles and metadata collection and management.
- Assist with spatial data types, defence formats, GIS services standards and types and web service APIs.
- Assist with resolving service architecture issues and factors that impede performance.
- Assist and provide proficiency in publishing GIS services.
- Collaborate with other major defence projects to assist in the design, test and implement data workflow strategies to efficiently transfer geospatial data across all domain classifications.
- Creation of a data inventory to manage and prioritise transfer and delivery of GIS services.
- Assist in the delivery of a DEF2064 Current Day Data Flow Review.
- This includes a body of work to assist in the creation of a current practise data management flow review, along with effective development and implementation of policy and governance, specifically relating to cloud data.