- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 20 days ago
This role provides Geospatial Information System (GIS) technical development and support to key business areas which enables customers to utilise the STAS solution, Interactive Maps and other Geospatial Mapping systems. The role is responsible for the triage and resolution of issues for the STAS FME instance, as well as the maintenance and support of existing spatial systems and the completion of minor works as directed.
The GIS Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Support STAS FME, Interactive Maps and Geospatial mapping applications
- Develop incident fixes and minor enhancements
- Produce technical designs and Statement of Works documents to describe the requirements and associated technical solutions
- Estimation of technical solutions
- Provide technical and architectural advice within the spatial domain
- Follow development lifecycle phases from development, testing to production, particularly being involved in the deployment tasks required for each phase
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
Please apply now or call Danielle Wren or Tom Circosta 07 3221 3333 or email: Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org