- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 3 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with federal government client to assist in sourcing an experienced GIS Specialist to involves the collation and quality assurance of data from the many fields that utilise geographic information systems.
Preparation of spatial datasets for ingestion into the Spatial Digital Twin. Work in a team environment to undertake a range of tasks related to the management and presentation of geographic and spatial information.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Provide geographic information products and services to satisfy customer requirements.
- Undertake spatial data base administration and maintenance.
- Undertake quality assurance of databases.
- Accurately update, upgrade and integrate spatial data from numerous sources into a centralised datawarehouse.
- Perform high end spatial analysis to create or enhance data sets and support time critical operations.
- Using initiative to research, investigate and recommend solutions to data anomalies.
- Spatial data discovery, onboarding and processes prep.
- Exercising sound judgement in the use of diverse digital data sources and data sets that require integration, consistency and accuracy checks
- Meeting work priorities and production schedules particularly in cases of emergency situations
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.