Here you will have technical and commercial accountability for global network services and dedicated to integrating people, processes and technology through the maintenance and continuous improvement of these services.
Managing a global team of up to 12 people who are accountable for analysis, design, development, deployment, monitoring, innovation, support, maintenance, optimisation, availability management, risk management, contract and vendor management.
- Define and maintain the vision and strategy for the Connectivity Platform delivery model, in collaboration with Technology sub-functions and the broader stakeholders.
- Establish, govern and optimise Connectivity Platform practices and processes in collaboration with the service management suppliers, broader Platform Teams and Technology Leads.
- Ensure interactions for both producers of technology services and the consumers of technology are clearly articulated and shared across Technology and the broader organisation.
- Clearly articulate the core interactions of the Connectivity Platform and how stakeholders can engage with the services of the Platform to achieve their desired goals and outcomes.
- Establish the Connectivity Platform Team, ensuring the right level of capabilities, knowledge and skills to support the Platform and Technology strategies.
Skills/ experience sought;
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or related field preferred with Cisco (or equivalent) network certification.
- Minimum of 5 years' in leadership roles within the Mining/ Resources and/ or Engineering sectors.
- Deep technical skills and knowledge of network management (WAN, LAN) and security practices.
- Ability to evaluate vendor risk and helping areas of the organisation understand third-party risk and data privacy issues
- Demonstrated technology platform and platform management experience
- Financial management skills are essential
- Salary package up to $230,000 comprising of base, superannuation and bonuses
- Generous relocation allowance
- Enviable work culture + innovative program pipeline
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Alice Tan by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com