A part of a high-performing team, you will have direct responsibility for the performance of the product set - from global product processes, lifecycle management, product & marketing strategy and customer experience.
Responsible for the performance of product portfolio, this multi-faceted role will span across key areas including; product lifecycle, product innovation, product strategy, product pricing, financial management, customer experience, sales, and customer retention, alliances and partnerships, marketing planning and execution.
- Assisting in the development of the global product portfolio (based on market trends, customer value, technology trends and the business's strategic goals)
- Working with the wider business, partners, and 3rd party suppliers to formulate and align strategies and plans
- Working with marketing teams to develop and maintain plans for campaigns and sales communications - identifying and executing market development initiatives
- Provide PM guidance to the wider organisation - from pre-sales, design and delivery teams,,
- Overseeing global product pricing and costing models, managing changes and monitoring market pricing trends
- Managing service providers across APAC and working closely with regional delivery centres
- Working with monthly reporting for product financial and sales performance, monitoring key drivers and identifying initiatives to fill gaps.
- B2B Product Management experience - ideally in the telco industry
- Understanding of the intersection of engineering, marketing, business strategy
- Ability to determine, prioritise and articulate business requirements
- Experience in managing complex products and product development projects
- Strong commercial acumen, financial and operational judgment
- Understanding of customer value principles
- Strong team player
- Autonomous, strong engagement and negotiating skills, stakeholder management stills,. Creative and conceptual thinking, strong delivery track record and passionate about Product Management
- Great perks available to all employees (flexibility, medical/dental perks, staff discounts, onsite gym, parking)
- Join and organisation well known for career progression
If an opportunity to lead a global product set working closely decision makers in a well-known brand appeals to you and you have the experience above please do not delay in getting in touch with us today!
You can click "apply now' or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are a good fit for this role.