- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 11 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Governance and Clinical Systems Support Officer on a contract based in Sydney.
· Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience, with demonstrated understanding of implementation methodologies and demonstrated successful experience in managing and implementing change.
· Collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven experience facilitating workshops or sessions with diverse audiences and stakeholders. Confidence conducting engagement sessions with the project team to large audiences.
· Sound analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written strategies, plans and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
· Advanced skills in communicating qualitative and quantitative information to varying audiences using Microsoft Office products in a creative and innovative format
· Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results within tight timeframes.
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment as well as individually.
· Demonstrated stakeholder management skills including experience liaising and influencing stakeholders to promote, communicate and implement change and improvement initiatives.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.