You will be working with the Market Provider and Development Group which supports market stewardship for the NDIS.
This is one of a number of new roles created in the Pricing Controls Team. The team manages economic regulation in the disability services sector through the analysis and management of price controls.
We are also seeking Economists (Canberra), Research Data Analyst, and Deployment Officers (Geelong) for the team.
This role will involve working with a number of stakeholders across the business (Dept. Social Services, State Governments, Participant Planning and Experience, Scheme Actuary).
- Assisting with papers and responses for the Pricing Reference Group, Board and Minister
- Develop responses and maintain register of responses for Provider and Participant facing sections of the Agency
- Develop Pricing Policy responses and support pricing policy development
- Define and maintain communication channels for Pricing Policy and facilitate comms for the team
- Manage enquiries directed to Pricing Controls Inbox
- Maintain and coordinate Actions for the Pricing Control's team Issues Register.
- Undergraduate degree in Economics or Finance
- Market regulation best practice
- Strong communication and written reports development
- Background in government - assisting with ministerial reports and papers
- Willingness to support Pricing Team, manage issues and communications for the team
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725