- $550 - $600 per day
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 11 days ago
Due to significant growth, our federal client based in Geelong is seeking a Governance & Reporting Lead to join the Transformation Management Office (TMO) and their major program. Reporting to the PMO Lead you will manage governance processes on a program of work include facilitating the operation of governing bodies and internal reporting requirements. This role has variety and will cover the areas of reporting, governance and change control.
This is a long term contract into 2020 with options to extend. The client offers great workplace flexibility and ability to work from home or Melbourne CBD based office at times.
Reporting to the PMO Lead you'll be working with multiple Project Managers, SCRUM Masters, Design Leads, and Deployment on a day-to-day basis with engagement up to Director and Steering Committee level.
- Provide governance and support to the Program Executive and Program Council, chairing and preparing materials and minutes for program governance meetings
- Provide information and status reporting on governance for the program
- Manage terms of reference and delegations frameworks
- Manage the change control process and raise and review change requests
- Lead cross-functional resources and teams across multiple areas of the business in a matrix structure
- Significant experience in Governance and Reporting (5-8 years in Project Governance and Reporting)
- Experience managing Change Requests
- Experience managing the change control process and workflows
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong coordination and attention to detail
- Proficient writing skills and strong communication at all levels
- Experience in Agile and Prince2 delivery models, knowledge and experience operating within a formal project management methodology - certifications preferred
Entry level checks will be required for all successful candidates.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725