- Competitive Rates on Offer
- Job Type
- Murray Wiliamson
- 11 days ago
Key requirements of the role will include overseeing governance, assurance, risk and reporting across a variety of project portfolios. Leading a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for ensuring that governance frameworks are adhered to across a large-scale digital transformation, and ensuring that all risk and compliance requirements are met.
Key experience required
- Experience in the development/implementation of Technology Strategy and ability to link strategy to business outcomes
- Ability to develop and implement governance and compliance frameworks
- Experience leading and guiding governance and risk teams
- Understanding of the construction of transformation programs to underpin delivery of strategy.
- Ability to be able to articulate/communicate at an executive and board level
- Background in involvement in major technology programs of works within enterprise grade environments.
- Experience of project delivery services and methods such as Agile (beneficial).
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates on offer
- Long-term options/ career development.
- Centrally based.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Wonderful work culture.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV in Word format by selecting the "Apply for this Job" button. For further enquiries, please contact Murray Williamson on 9221 3300.