As the Governance Manager you will be responsible for the management, coordination and uplift of ICTAB Governance functions.
- You will lead the Governance Cell in terms of establish methodology, process and supporting collateral for architectural governance.
- You will be responsible for planning end-to-end governance coordination for ICT related initiatives from Strategy and Concepts through to Decommission.
- You will be the lead of coordination and consolidation of ICTAB input into the Information Environment Control Board process (i.e. the revised SIE governance arrangements
- You will work with the ICT Technical Assurance Lead to ensure that end-to-end governance activities are enacted. This includes, but is not limited to, ICT TAF (Technical Assurance Framework) delegations, audits and coordination of the ASICTA technical architecture board.
- IT governance
- IT strategy and planning,
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Relationship management
- Learning design and development
- Learning delivery
- NV1 security clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.