6 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Graduate Automation Engineer' primary purpose is to assist the Automation Lead in continuing the mobilization of the documented Ticketing Solutions Development Automation Framework.
- Build timely and efficient automation scripts which are functionally sound, re-usable, and contribute to successful testing outcomes
- Build relationships with Test Team champions for the purpose of understanding their automation requirements, planning and delivering against these, and providing automation technical knowledge back to these champions so that they can better contribute to the end to end process
- Leverage tools and techniques from various sources to increase automation skills
- Set up and maintain environments and all devices relating to automation
- Sit in development teams as required to understand functionality and/or leverage existing documentation
- Manage the collaboration between automation team and test teams. (Teamwork is a must)
- Work on multiple projects at the one time
- Graduate Tertiary qualifications within a relevant technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience
- Java experience 1 year
- Solid knowledge of Object oriented concepts.
- Relational Database experience
- NoSQL Database familiarity
- Agile process knowledge
- Desirable but not mandatory :
- Jenkins or other Continuous Integration engines.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org