- New South Wales
- $65,000 + Super with Equity & Benefits
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alan Dowdall
- 4 months ago
Fluent in Japanese written and spoken is the key requirement for this role. If you don't meet this criteria you cannot be considered for this role.
About the Company
We are currently working with an emerging leader in the SaaS Platform space who have grown 40% year on year. In Australia they currently have 20, with plans to continue to grow steadily over the next 12/18 months.They list Amazon, Uber and Netflix among clients and more than half of all Fortune 500 companies use their platform.
About the role
This is a Graduate opportunities where you will receive training on the product, their processes and everything else to allow you to get up to speed.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be interacting with customers daily. Responsiveness is a word they use continuously as the customer is central to everything they do. You will be an escalation point for lesser experienced Engineers and daily tasks can include tech support, debugging, integration issues and writing custom scripts - i.e. getting the job done and putting a smile on customers faces.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to $65,000 + Super
- Some skin in the game in the form of Company Equity
- Outstanding Health Insurance Policy
- Phone Allowance
- Fluent in Japanese written and spoken is the key requirement for this role
- Previous experience in a Customer facing/customer service role
- A basic understanding of IT and an interest in pursuing this as a career
- That's it!