- $80 - $110 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 23 days ago
- Baseline clearance + Australian citizenship
- 6 months + Possible 6 month extensions
- Identifying and implementing improvements
About the client
This government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
About the Role
The Client is seeking an experienced Grants Support & Training Officer to support and train internal staff in both grants systems and business processes. While working across an array of systems, responsibilities will include Identifying and implementing improvements, development of systems and ensuring grants administration is streamlined and efficient.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of grants administration/the grants lifecycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft dynamics 365 CRM
- Ability to train and mentor staff, passing on skills and knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate or ability to learn
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.