- $40 - $60 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 26 days ago
- Support, upskill and train internal staff
- 6 months + 6 month extension
- Australian citizenship + Baseline clearance essential
About our Client
This government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Grants Support and Training Officer to assist with supporting, upskilling and training of internal staff in both grants systems and business processes. This role will entail working across a number of systems and providing effective support to program teams in a customer focussed manner.
- Support users seeking assistance with grants management
- Develop expertise in grants administration processes and grants management systems
- Identify and implement improvements, and ensure grants administration is streamlined and efficient
- Collect and triage process and grant management system improvements
Skills and experience
- Ability to train and mentor staff, passing on skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in training or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of grants administration/the grants lifecycle (desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft dynamics 365 CRM (desirable)
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate or the ability to learn
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.